The 2nd International Symposium on Traditional Chinese Medicine in Thailand & 1st International Conference of Complementary and Integrative Medicine will be organized by the Confucius Institute, School of Integrative Medicine and Chinese-Thai Medical Research Center of Mae Fah Luang University. It is sponsored by the TCM Doctor Association of Thailand. The event is co-organized by the Thai Alumni Association of China’s University, Xiamen University Alumni Association of Thailand, School of Medicine Xiamen University, Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine Third Clinical School, Yunnan Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and School of Traditional Chinese Medicine Xiamen University Malaysia.
This conference mainly focused on the evidence concerning the efficacy and safety of complementary medical (CM) whole systems, practices, interventions and natural health products, including herbal and traditional medicines. It aims to provide a platform for sharing experiences and exchanges for experts, scholars, lecturers, and students engaged in Complementary and Integrative medicine. The conference sincerely invites domestic and foreign universities, experts, scholars, lecturers, and other relevant personnel to participate in the conference for the development and achievements of traditional medicine in the world.
Meeting time : October 30th - October 31st 2021
Meeting format : Online meeting
Registration Fees : Free of charge
- Confucius Institute - Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand
- School of Integrative Medicine - Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand
- Chinese-Thai Medical Research Center - Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand
- Yunnan University of Chinese Medicine - Yunnan, China
- University of Technology - Sydney, Australia
- TCM Doctor Association Thailand
- Thai Alumni Association of China’s University
- Xiamen University Alumni Association of Thailand
- School of Medicine Xiamen University
- Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine Third Clinical School
- Yunnan Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- School of Traditional Chinese Medicine Xiamen University Malaysia.
Organizing committee :
- Sulukkana Noiprasert, Ph.D. School of Integrative Medicine, Mae Fah Luang University, Chiangrai, Thailand
- Nakornsub Lawcharoen, Ph.D. School of Integrative Medicine, Mae Fah Luang University, Chiangrai, Thailand
- Christopher Zaslawski, Ph.D. University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Qiongshuai Zhang, Ph.D. Zhengzhou University of Chinese Medicine, Henan, China
- Xianjun Meng, Ph.D. Xiamen University, Fujian, China
Paper topic : Complementary and Integrative Medicine
Paper Language : Chinese or English
Important dates :
|Last date for Full Paper submission||30th September 2021|
|Notification of review results||7th October 2021|
|Deadline for Revised Paper submission||14th October 2021|
|Acceptance notification||24th October 2021|
The manuscript should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
All doctors and scholars are sincerely invited to sign up to speak at the conference. Domestic and foreign universities, experts, scholars, lecturers, and other relevant personnel are welcome to participate in the conference. All participants can get a certificate of participation, and those whose contributions are included and those who give speak at the conference can get an appropriate amount of remuneration.
For more information on the Paper format please scan from the "Call for Paper QR code" in the promo image or click this Call for Paper link